TNAI Fundamental of Nursing
TNAI Fundamental of Nursing – A Procedure Manual.
The TNAI Fundamental of Nursing book has been designed by nursing teachers of the country in such a way that it reflects all the domains throughout the text : knowledge, development of attitude and skills. Nursing teachers from various parts of the country have made tireless efforts to make the book comprehensive so that it can be used by all nursing students, teachers and practicing nurses.
The book has 16 chapters and 52 units spread over 700 pages. Each unit has a detailed content, followed by procedures emphasising scientific and nursing principles. The illustrations, diagrams and examples have been incorporated to bring clarity in the textual material. In brief, the book is like a thesaurus.
Price : Rs. 575/- (Packing & forwarding charges Rs. 50/- extra per book).
THE TRAINED NURSES ASSOCIATION OF INDIA Established 1908 107 Glorious Years of Association Moving ahead with commitment and dedication…
The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI) is a national organization of nurse professionals at different levels. It was established in 1908 and was initially known as Association of Nursing Superintendents.
The Government of India has recognized TNAI as a service organization in 1950. A similar recognition by all the State Governments has been an asset to the promotion of its objectives.
Foundation stone for TNAI Headquarters Inaugurated by Smt. Indira Gandhi laid by Dr. S Radhakrishnan.
Upholding every way the
- Dignity and honour of the nursing profession,
- Promoting a sense of espirit de corps among all nurses,
- To advance professional, educational, economic and general welfare of nurses
- To enunciate standards of Nursing Education and implement these through appropriate channels.
- To establish standards and qualifications for nursing practice.
- To enunciate standards of Nursing Service and implement these through appropriate channels.
- To establish a code of ethical conduct for practitioners.
- To stimulate and promote research designed to enhance
- To stimulate and promote research designed to enhance the knowledge for evidence-based nursing practice.
- To promote legislation and to speak for Nurses in regard to legislative action.
- To promote and protect the economic welfare of Nurses.
- To provide professional counselling and placement service for Nurses.
- To provide for the continuing professional development of practitioners.
- To represent Nurses and serve as their spoke person with allied national and international organisations,governmental and other bodies and the public.
- To serve as the official representative of the Nurses of India
as a member of the International Council of Nurses.
- To promote the general health and welfare of the public through the Association programmes, relationships and activities e.g. Disaster Management.
- To render care as per the changing needs of the society.
Other Nursing Books of TNAI
- MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING: A NURSING PROCESS APPROACH.
- A COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING MANUAL
- NURSING ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- HISTORY AND TRENDS IN NURSING IN INDIA
- SIMPLIFIED MICROBIOLOGY
- NURSING IN INDIA – 2006